Mentors and Investment Advisors constitute the advisory pillar of the Roots Program. Mentors are experienced executives from the Program's Corporate Champions and Advisory Partners. Mentors will use their experience to provide strategic advice to innovative companies and help them improve their value offering and enhance their growth potential.
The Roots Mentors:
- Match with a company that has been selected to participate in Roots
- Consult and advise the company-mentees as they prepare and review the program deliverables
- Provide high-level feedback and recommendations for improvement
- Monitor the company’s progress
- Participate in Roots events and other program activities