Mentors and Investment Advisors constitute the advisory pillar of the Roots Program. Investment Advisors will use their knowledge of corporate finance to advise innovative companies and support them as they prepare to access capital.
The Roots Investment Advisors:
- Match with a company that has been selected to participate in Roots
- Consult and advise the company-mentees as they prepare and review their Financial Plan (Stage 2 Deliverable) and Complete Investment Proposal (Stage 3 Deliverable)
- Monitor the company’s progress
- Participate in Roots events and other program activities
- Connect the company to investor networks and potential investors
- Provide follow-up capital raising services to successful companies